Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Kisses


"Kisses"
6 x 6 inches, Oil on Board
Summertime...hot and steamy. That's the weather here in North Texas after our much needed rain.
I love you! How easy is that? To look your darling in the eye and say "I love you!" Every loving relationship however needs a kick in the pants, a little nurturing, a little pat on the back, a little romance".
A past post on a blog I like to read called "On Simplicity" lists 37 ways to say "I love you". I think these ideas are great if in case you need a little help.
And how about just being nice to the person you love. Don't judge, don't nag, don't second guess - just be nice.
Add Stevie Wonder's song "I Just Called To Say I Love You"....
If you're a romantic and would like to purchase this painting please email me at the address on the sidebar.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hot and Steamy indeed! I'll take sommah that!

Manon said...

Love the post and the painting! You've got it right Judy!

America Alcala said...

Wonderful Painting! I love that Stevie Wonder's song! Now I'm going to have it in my head all day tomorrow! lol

jsicignano2.blogspot.com said...

Beautiful painting and wonderful sentiment, there should be more love in this world.