Monday, October 19, 2009

Blue, Blue, Blue - Palette Knife Painting of a Lady in a Blue Dress

"Blue, Blue, Blue"
6 x 6 inches, oil on Board
It's just the color; I'm not blue. In fact so many interesting things have happened in the past few days that I've no time to be blue except for the fact that I'd not had a chance to blog.
This painting is available for auction - CLICK HERE TO PLACE BID.
The Artist reception at the Dutch Art Gallery was fantastic!. Thanks to Pam and everyone at the Dutch Art Gallery for putting on a wonderful reception. For me, meeting the other Texas Artists who are a part of the Artists of Texas was a real pleasure. Laurie Pace put together a slide show of the Artist Reception and it is available for viewing on the Artists of Texas Website.
Last week I visited my artsy friend Filomena Booth at her house in Waco, TX. She's been making Youtube videos and taught me how to make one too. So here is my first attempt at YouTube:



So, you see, I've nothing to be blue about!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Woo hoo hoo! You're not blue!

and learning new stuff to boot. I love the idea of a dutch auction. I hope to participate in one, one day.

Connie Chadwell said...

Love the Lady in a Blue Dress - great design and liveliness!