Tuesday, June 26, 2012

All Dogs Go To Heaven

 
"The Angels Hug Me Like You Used to"
6" x 6 ", Oil on Board

It's been a while since I'd painted this painting.  I didn't want to post it at the time because this is a special painting for a very special friend whose Pug had crossed the rainbow bridge.  I hope she doesn't mind my sharing the photo now.  We don't move on because dogs leave their paw prints in our hearts.  I hoped that she would be reassured that All Dogs Go to Heaven.

This is painted with the palette knife in the style of most of my angel paintings.
Website:  JudyMackey.com
Email: CLICK HERE
If you are interested in comissioning me paint a special Angel painting, please email me at judy@judymackey.com.  If you like my work, I hope you will refer me to your friends.

No comments: