Monday, August 26, 2013

Pet Dog Portraits in Oil

"Commission of Cody and Liddy"
5" x  5", Oil on Board
 
These little paintings are memorials.  Cody the little dog on top had passed 2 years ago and Liddy had just past a few months ago.
 
Though I do not want to make anyone cry, I am grateful when I received an email from the owner of these two pups saying that I'd captured them and she was crying just looking at the JPGs of the  paintings I'd emailed her.  She had tears in her eyes when I delivered and handed the paintings to her.
Website:  JudyMackey.com
Email: CLICK HERE
If you are interested in commissioning me to paint your pet, please email me at judy@judymackey.com.  If you like my work, leave me a comment, share this blog with your friends and "Like" me on Facebook at Judy Mackey Artist - Thank you!!. 

No comments: