Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Sailing, Hobie Cat Sailboat commission





"Sailing"
10" x  8", Oil on Board
Website:  JudyMackey.com
Email: CLICK HERE


I've had this commission for several months - before Christmas but my life has been so topsy-turvy lately that I'd let the painting slide.  It's an excuse.  People have gone through worse tragedies and misfortunes and have yet had the tenacity to pick up a brush or palette knife and worked through it.


My heart is on it's way to recovery and my days, while still hectic can be tamed a bit.  I have good people, good friends who have supported me and kept me going.  I am so blessed with this - My Life.


At any rate, the commissioner was patient and allowed me to take all the time I needed...and so here is her painting...I've tentatively titled it "Sailing".  She is free to rename this, of course.





If you are interested in commissioning me to paint something special for you, please email me at judy@judymackey.com.  If you like my work, leave me a comment, share this blog with your friends and LIKE ME ON FACEBOOK - Thank you!!.

2 comments:

Roxanne Steed said...

It's GORGEOUS Judy - I think the new owner will love it!!! and YES - you have been through the unthinkable...Glad to see you back on the blogosphere!!

JudyMackeyart said...

Thank you Roxanne - I appreciate you cheering me on!