Thursday, July 17, 2008

Back From New Orleans

I took a haitus from painting for a little while... I went to my all school reunion which was held in New Orleans last weekend. It was great to see friends and make new ones. We had graduates from the class of '60 to the class of 2007!! My school was in Japan - Sagamihara Elementary, Zama Middle and High School. After school we all scattered like seeds in the wind and it is difficult to have reunions in Japan so ever couple of years our Alumni Association host an all school reunion in various locations in the U.S.


Had to make a stop at the Cafe du Monde in the mornings for their Cafe Au Lait and Begneits. I got to see Jackson Square and the art that is hung on the iron fences, stopped in at a few of the art galleries along Royal Street. And I got to visit with a long time friend Linda Lesperance whom I hadn't seen in many many years.

No comments: