Sunday, May 17, 2020

When I Think of You






"When I Think of You"
24" x  18", Oil on Stretched Canvas

It's been a while since I've blogged and I'm out of practice but I feel I need to.  This is a painting I did last year from a photo.  The photo featured different colored flowers but that's where a bit of artistic license takes over.  

I have been printing calendars for the past few years for sale at the end of the year.  This painting is featured as my May painting for 2020.  If you'd like to be notified of when my 2021 calendars will be offered, please visit my website and join my mailing list or like me on Facebook.  Links below.


Website:  JudyMackey.com
Email: CLICK HERE
If you like my work, leave me a comment, share this blog with your friends and LIKE ME ON FACEBOOK - Thank you!!.

No comments: