Monday, October 6, 2008

Artist Friends, Camaraderie, and Lunch







This is a photo of my artist friends (from left, Kim Norris, Nancy Medina and Fil Booth) and Kim's babies. Kim's hosted our little group at her beautiful home. Her home and garden is like a fairy land! I've got to ask Kim if she'll let Nancy and I set up our easels in her back yard and let us paint...Kim showed us around her gallery and studio. She's going to have an Open Studio on October 18/19. If you are in Keller, Texas I recommend it! (see the photo below)


We always have such a wonderful time talking about art, art business, gardening, and our pets. I was inspired and encouraged after lunch that I hurried home and painted two small poinsettia paintings. Will post them tomorrow.






2 comments:

Archie and Melissa said...

hi judy!
oh what a wonderful day! i cannot wait to see your paintings!
xo
melissa

Unknown said...

Very cool Judy! it was fun to see you and to have lunch at Kim's yesterday. hug the girls for me...