Sunday, May 10, 2009

Boston Terrier - As Cute as a Pug?

"I'm Listening"
5 x 5, Oil on Board
Available on Etsy

I love reading quotes. They offer such inspiration. Just over a week ago I had a conversation with a friend - it's one of those cry into my wine kind of conversations. So here are a few quotes for friendship:

"God, I've been starving for this kind of conversation!" - Eleanor Coppola

"Oh, the comfort, the inexpressible comfort of feeling safe with a person, having neither to weigh thoughts nor measure words but to pour them all out, just as it is, chaff and grain together, knowing that a faithful hand will take and sift them, keeping what is worth keeping what is worth keeping, and then, with the breath of kindness, blow the rest away." - George Elliot

"When I count my blessings, I count you twice." - Irish Proverb

10 comments:

Kim VanDerHoek said...

Aw, very cute!

Unknown said...

Wow!!! This is gorgeous! Happy Mother's Day Judy!

Unknown said...

Wow, Judy, your best portrait yet...
I'm so glad to have a friend like you...
xxooo

Atul Pande said...

Nice expression on the dog. Wonder what he is thinking?

nancy said...

Wonderful quote! Nice pic, you paint such great animals.

Saundra Lane Galloway said...

Judy, This face is priceless! Thank you for creating this! It is my last smile before I close out this mother's day...so, thank you!

Manon said...

Hi Judy,
I just love this...... of course! As cute as a pug? Don't tell my pug friends that I think they're definitely as cute.....lol!

Caroline said...

Lovely little dog painting - such a sweetie! Those quotes are great!

Art with Liz said...

Another great 'pug' face Judy! He's so cute! but then Boston Terriers are.

Archie and Melissa said...

hi judy!
oh i LOVE him! yes, he is as cute as a pug!
xoxoxoxo