Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Escape

"Escape"
6 x 6 inches, Oil on Board
Driving back from my vacation, the song by Rupert Holmes, "Escape" played. A fun song to sing along outloud, especially the chorus parts. "If you like Pina colada..."
A vacation, an escape from the day to day routines and oh, oh, oh, my vacation was wonderful for it. Spending time with special and caring friends, reconnecting with old friends, making new friends, seeing new cities, driving unfamiliar roads, eating out - I think I may need to escape again soon.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

mmmmm ... this is just gorgeous!

Unknown said...

I know...it looks like whipped cream! It's a yummy painting!

Art with Liz said...

Wow Judy, your beach paintings and this landscape are stunning! Your use of paint is awesome.

Manon said...

That sky is absolutely breathtaking Judy! Wow!

Lisa M Griffin said...

wonderful painting filled with texture and color. great share.