Thursday, September 24, 2009

Where?



"Where?"

6 x 6 inches, Oil on Board


Last night I got together with my painting pals Barbara and Suci and we had such a nice time! It is so wonderful to paint and discuss - "should I paint this as a nude or with a dress?" "Do I paint a tree in here?" "what color should I use?"


Painting is such a solitary thing that having friends to get together to paint with is absolutely wonderful.


For now this is the last of the series from my vacation. "Where?" just seemed as a title, where to, where are we?, where are we going, appropriate as you drive to a new destination - wondering where the next bend may take you.
Happy Painting!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so envious of you having such close painting buddies. I'm lovin' this painting also Judy.

JudyMackeyart said...

Sheila - I know - I'm really lucky - these are pals I'd gotten to know when we took classes together and we try to get together once a week - it has been really nice and so helpful.

Arti said...

A delightful painting, Judy.

jsicignano2.blogspot.com said...

Judy, I love all of your vacation paintings. Your colors and vibrant and love the contrast. You give the viewer a sense of being there. Great job!

Gary Keimig said...

Wow. You are getting more and more vibrant with your work. Great title. It fits the feeling you have created.