Thursday, May 27, 2010

Hobie Cat Sailboat Oil Painting

"Becalmed"
8 x 8 inches Oil on Raymar Canvas Board
"I can't change the direction of the wind but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination" --- Jimmy Dean
I used to go out sailing with my husband on our Hobie 21 with pink sails. There were times when the winds would die and we'd wait for what seemed forever for some little bit of a breeze to fill our sails. In times like this we'd push the main sail to one side and the jib sail to the other...
For more information visit http://www.judymackey.com/ or email me at judy@judymackey.com
This painting is available for purchase.
$100.00 + $8.00 for domestic (U.S.) shipping
Unframed.

1 comment:

Manon said...

Ooooh! Love the feel of this piece and I loved the one you had on FB!! Your work is always so wonderful!!