Monday, November 15, 2010

Solo Sonata - Figurative Palette Knife Oil Painting

"Solo Sonata"
6 x 6 inches, Oil on Board

I might be having a senior moment; I think I've posted this painting on my blog a while back.  I painted this back in July or so from a idea that someone had given me.  I love the color of the muted green I used.  Well the painting is still available so I've decided to give Ebay a try - I hadn't been selling there in a long while so it's a test run to see how it works out.   A lot of artists had moved away from selling on Ebay because many of the old rules on how to search for something on Ebay had changed.  I think the changes hurt individual Artists because big-time sellers got top visibility on searches when a buyer was just browsing.  I had an Ebay "store" but the fees were getting complicated.

I started posting my artwork on Etsy as a result. 

Well, Ebay has been trying to get people to list on their site by giving several promotions so I've listed this painting at a fairly low start price on Ebay to experiment.  If you are looking for something special as a holiday gift, perhaps an original oil painting?  Check out Ebay - and Happy Bidding!

To check out other paintings or to contact me, visit www.JudyMackey.com

2 comments:

Filomena Booth said...

Love this one...beautiful!

nouvelles couleurs - vienna atelier said...

great job!! so expressive and free, give me so a strong feeling