Tuesday, November 2, 2010

White Towel - Figurative Palette Knife Painting

"White Towel 3"
8 x 6 inches, Oil on Gessoed board
Available

This is actually the third in the series of "white towel" painting.  I hope to paint more and I'll be posting the other two paintings shortly.  I have my blog linked onto my facebook page so it sort of shows up double like I've posted twice there since I put a photo of my finished paintings there as well.

This Saturday, November 6, I'll be taking part in the annual group exhibit of the Artists of Texas.  If you're in the DFW area, stop by The Dutch Art Gallery in Dallas  for the reception from 1-5.
Where Texas Finds Its Color
The Artists of Texas - Second Annual State Show
Artist Reception November 6th, 1:00-5:00 pm
November 2 - December 31, 2010


The Dutch Art Gallery
10233 East Northwest Highway Suite 420
Dallas, Texas 75238
http://www.dutchartusa.com

No comments: