Saturday, November 6, 2010

White Towel - Female Figurative Palette Knife Painting

"White Towel"
8 x 8 inches, Oil on Raymar board

I did a series of "white towel" paintings, changing the poses slightly and the colors and sizes.  This is actually the first in the series.    If you are interested in this painting, please contact me though my website.

To see more of my paintings, stop by the Dutch Art Gallery in Dallas today, Saturday November 6th for the "Artists of Texas" reception from 1-5. I will be joining many of the other talented artists to answer any questions and talk with you more about our work.

Where Texas Finds Its Color
The Artists of Texas - Second Annual State Show
Artist Reception November 6th, 1:00-5:00 pm
Exhibit runs:  November 2 - December 31, 2010

The Dutch Art Gallery
10233 East Northwest Highway Suite 420
Dallas, Texas 75238


No comments: